- Instructions for running the batch file (allows use of the notepad and java commands)
- Right click on the file to save in a suitable
- Launch the command prompt. One way to do this is to click on the Start button, then the Run... button, and type cmd. Then you can navigate to your directory by typing cd followed by the directory path information.
- At the command prompt, type br305setup.bat
- If you still cannot run javac or java, you may need to look for Java on the system and edit the batch file with the appropriate director information.